2. LONDON ROAD JEWELLERY is a trade mark, and the contents of the Website are copyright © 2010 London Road Jewellery or its licensors.
3. All material published on the Website is provided “as is” and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, London Road Jewellery makes no representation or warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of such material. London Road Jewellery specifically makes no representation or warranty that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted and/or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website (or the server that makes it available) will be free of viruses or bugs.
4. In connection with the use of the Website and any orders placed by you, London Road Jewellery will not be liable for:
4.1 losses that were not foreseeable to both London Road Jewellery and you when the contract was made; and/or
4.2 losses that were not caused by any breach on London Road Jewellery’s part; and/or
4.3 indirect losses, consequential losses, losses of profit, losses of opportunity, business losses; and/or
4.4 losses to non-consumers; and/or
4.5 losses arising out of London Road Jewellery’s negligence;
4.6 any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of its obligations under the Terms and Conditions caused by events outside its
but nothing in these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere in the Website limits (or purports to limit) London Road Jewellery’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or any liability arising under section 2(3) Consumer Protection Act 1987.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects (or purports to affect) your statutory rights as a consumer.
Limitations on Use
6. The Website is for use only by customers aged 18 and over. Goods ordered via the Website can only be sent to addresses within UK. For orders or enquiries from Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Republic of Ireland or outside these terrritories, please contact us first.
7. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party.
8. No material found within the Website, including text and images, may be copied, distributed or downloaded in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use or as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. You agree not to copy, adapt, alter or create any derivative work from any of the material contained in the Website. You hereby agree to keep all copyright, trade mark and other proprietary notices intact.
9. London Road Jewellery is not responsible for the content of third-party websites accessible, or linked, from the Website. London Road Jewellery has not (and should not be taken to have) checked or endorsed the contents of such websites.
10. Images of Goods on the Website are not to scale. Unless stated otherwise, all weights and measurements are approximate. All colours displayed on the Website are approximate and are as accurate as electronic processes allow. Prices and specifications of Goods are correct at the time of uploading information to the Website (except in cases of obvious error). London Road Jewellery reserves the right to update prices and specifications as appropriate without prior notice. Certain Goods available for purchase via the Website can also be examined at selected retail outlets, (please refer to list of stockists.)
11. Details of all orders received from you will be kept by London Road Jewellery and will be available on request by you.
12. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and London Road Jewellery and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. All contracts, notifications and other correspondence between you and London Road Jewellery under these Terms and Conditions will be made in English and may be made electronically (which you acknowledge will comply with any legal requirement that they be in writing) All prices on the Website are expressed in sterling and include applicable VAT.
Changes to services, terms and conditions
15. London Road Jewellery reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate any services provided via the Website without prior notice.
16. London Road Jewellery reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. While any such changes will not be retrospective, you are advised to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time for updates.
Acceptance and Delivery
17. When you place an order for Goods via the Website, you will receive an e-mail from London Road Jewellery acknowledging that your order has been received.
17.1 Please note that acknowledgment of your order does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to London Road Jewellery to buy Goods, and the contract between you and London Road Jewellery will only be formed when London Road Jewellery sends confirmation of acceptance (which will usually be at the same time as London Road Jewellery confirms dispatch of the Goods). London Road Jewellery reserves the right to accept or decline any order (in whole or in part) at its discretion. In any event, no order will be accepted by London Road Jewellery until full payment has been received by [London Road Jewellery/third-party service provider].
17.2 Once your order has been accepted, London Road Jewellery will arrange delivery of the Goods in accordance with the delivery details provided by you. Delivery will normally be made by specialist courier or Royal Mail special delivery requiring a signature on delivery. Please allow at least 2 working days from acceptance of your order for delivery. (Or at least 5 working days for delivery to Republic of Ireland).
17.3 If you wish to cancel an order before we have formally accepted it, please contact us as soon as possible.
18. All payments under these Terms and Conditions will be made in sterling [via third-party service provider].
19. You may return Goods;
We offer a special Website-only returns policy –you may return Goods to London Road Jewellery for any reason up to 14 days after delivery, providing the Goods are unworn, undamaged and in their original packaging (in the event that the Goods have been worn or damaged or are not in their original packaging, London Road Jewellery reserves the right to re-charge to you the price of the Goods and all charges and expenses incurred).
20. Goods are at your risk from the time of delivery. While they are in your possession, you must take reasonable care of all Goods which are to be returned to London Road Jewellery under clause 19. All such Goods must be returned to London Road Jewellery (to the address set out below) by Royal Mail special delivery requiring a signature on delivery. London Road Jewellery will refund to you the price of the Goods.
21. You may not transfer, assign, charge or otherwise dispose of any contract made under these Terms and Conditions, or any of your rights or obligations arising under it, without London Road Jewellery’s prior written consent. London Road Jewellery may transfer, assign, charge, sub-contract or otherwise dispose of any such contract, or any of its rights or obligations arising under it, at any time during the term of the contract.
22. The following address should be used for contacting London Road Jewellery, for returning Goods and for any complaints:
London Road Jewellery
BM Box 8143
London WC1N 3XX
23. This Website is owned and operated by Skilldeed Limited, registered in England, trading as “London Road Jewellery”, Registered Office: 1 Sudley Terrace, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 1EY. Registration number 05367503
VAT Reg No 218155671
3. London Road Jewellery may use the personal data you provide in order to provide you with the best possible customer service and, with your permission, to keep you updated about London Road Jewellery services and products.
4. If at any time you wish to be removed from London Road Jewellery database, or you no longer wish to receive communications from London Road Jewellery, please contact London Road Jewellery at:
London Road Jewellery
BM Box 8143
London WC1N 3XX
5. London Road Jewellery will never sell your personal data or make it available to any third parties.
6. London Road Jewellery has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
8. The Website may include links to third-party websites. London Road Jewellery can not control and is not responsible for the contents of such websites or for any privacy or data collection policies they may employ.
London Road Jewellery Facebook Competition 21/7/20 – 4/8/20
No purchase necessary to enter.
You must live in the UK and be over 18 years to enter.
This competition is hosted by London Road Jewellery.
Entries open 21/7/20 5pm and close 4/8/20 5pm GMT.
Only those who have followed all the entry criteria will be entered.
The winner is selected at random by a competition platform.
There is one prize for one winner:
The winner will be selected at random by an independent competition engine.
Prize: 1 gold, pearl and turquoise bracelet as listed. Which will be posted out to the winner to the address that is provided to us.
Items are posted special delivery, guaranteed by 1pm. Subject to post.